24V 3.2kW Photovoltaic Kit with 3.6kW Inverter and 7.17Kwh LiFePo4 Batteries
This product usually ships 1-2 weeks after ordering.
24V 3.2kW Photovoltaic Kit 3.6kW Inverter and 7.17kWh LiFePo4 Batteries
Solar Kit consist of 8 400W monocrystalline silicon photovoltaic panels, TopSolar VM IV 3600VA 3.6kW 230V Off Grid Solar Inverter 24V MPPT and Ultimatron LiFePo4 280Ah 12.8V 7.17kWh BMS Bluetooth Lithium battery.
For more details, we recommend viewing the technical data sheets of each single component of the kit or asking our technicians for information.
The kit contains:
- 8 400W monocrystalline silicon photovoltaic panels #N52330050286;
- 1 TopSolar VM IV 3600VA 3.6kW 230V #22022020;
- 2 Ultimatron LiFePo4 280Ah 12.8 7.17kWh BMS Bluetooth Lithium battery #ULULM12300.
Set of 8 Monocrystalline 400W photovoltaic solar panels
Redefined the high-efficiency module series by integrating 182 mm silicon wafers with multi-busbar and half-cut cell technologies. The half-cut cells with additional multibusbar technology increase the efficiency of the cell. In this way they achieve another 2 - 2.5% more performance and can therefore offer maximum reliability. The appealing full black design completes the solar module. Solar modules are certified for use under wind and snow loads of 2400-5400 Pa. The module has a 3.2mm thick, hardened front glass with high light transmission. The frame is anodized aluminum alloy.
• 1500V Higher system voltages can effectively reduce BOS
• Lower operating temperature and temperature perature coefficient,obtain higher profit
• Significantly reduce the effect of hot spot temperature and shadow shielding
• Half-cut design for better mechanical load performance
• Ease of use in more demanding environments
Busbars are located on each PV module. These are the busbars that are permanently printed on each power cell. They absorb the direct current generated and direct it to the busbars. By using more busbars, Longi has reduced shading, shortened transmission paths and lowered resistance in the modules.
Max. Power Output Pmax: 400 Wp;
Power Tolerance: 0~+3 %;
Max. Power Voltage Vmp: 30,42 V;
Max. Power Current Imp: 13,15 A;
Open Circuit Voltage Voc: 36,98 V;
Short Circuit Current lsc: 13,78 A;
Module Efficiency: 20,48%
Max. Power Output Pmax: 298 W;
Max. Power Voltage Vmp: 28,42 V;
Max. Power Current Imp: 10,47 A;
Open Circuit Voltage Voc: 34,9 V;
Short Circuit Current lsc: 11,13 A
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax: -0,32%/°C;
Temperature Coefficients of Voc: -0,26%/°C;
Temperature Coefficients of lsc: +0,054%/°C
Cell Type: Mono 182x91 mm;
Number of Cells: 108 pcs (2x(6x9));
Dimensions ( L*W*H ): 1722x1134x35 mm;
Weight: 22 kg;
Frame: Anodized Aluminum;
Junction Box: IP68;
Cable, Length: 4 mmq/350 mm
Maximum System Voltage: 1500 V (DC);
Operating Temperature: -40~+85;
Max. Wind Load / Snow Load: 2400/5400;
Max. Over Current: 25A;
Application Class: Class A;
Fire Rating: Class C;
NMOT: 42±3 °C.
TopSolar VM IV 3600VA 3.6kW 230V Off Grid Solar Inverter 24V MPPT
This inverter with display enables the realization of an OFF GRID photovoltaic system of up to 3.6Kw to recharge a 24V battery bank and the use of 230V alternate current with 230V AC supplementary input for emergency generator or grid supplier. The ALL in ONE inverter is the simplest way to realize a stand alone PV system with automatic switch with the grid (or emergency generator), all the components that usually make up a classic stand alone photovoltaic system (charge controller, inverter, emergency unit and battery chargers). With this inverter you may use renewable sources, hence solar energy, battery stored energy and only in the absence of these two renewable sources, the inverter automatically switches to emergency AC input of the generator or grid supplier. This system allows maximum cost saving in your electricity bill or even eliminating the connection to the grid.
• Pure sinewave inverter.
• Support Bluetooth for mobile (Android App available).
• Detachable LCD control module with multiple communications.
• High efficiency pure sine wave inverter (PF=1).
• Wide PV input range (120 V DC - 500V DC) 80A MPPT SCC.
• Intelligent 3 stage 60A AC battery charger to optimize battery performance.
• Surger to 2X continuos power for 5 seconds fir motor loads.
• Built-in MPPT solar charge controller .
• Selectable input voltage range depending on the applications.
• Configurable AC/Solar input priority via LCD setting.
• Automatic start in the absence of AC current.
- Rated Power: 3600VA/3600W;
- Surge Power: 7200VA;
- Waveform: Pure sine wave;
- AC Voltage Regulation (Batt.Mode): 230VAC±5%;
- Inverter Efficiency (Peak): 90-93%;
- Transfer Time: 15ms (For Personal Computers) 20ms(For Home Appliances).
- Voltage: 230VAC;
- Selectable Voltage Range: 170~280VAC (For Personal Computers) 90~280VAC (For Home Appliances);
- Frequency Range: 50Hz/60Hz (Auto sensing).
- Nominal voltage: 24 VDC;
- Floating Charge Voltage: 27 VDC;
- Overcharge Protection: 33 VDC.
SOLAR CHARGER & AC CHARGER:
- Solar charger type: MPPT;
- Maximum PV Array Power: 4000W;
- MPPT Range @ Operating Voltage: 120~450 VDC;
- Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Voltage: 500 VDC;
- Maximum Solar Charge Current: 120A;
- Maximum AC Charge Current: 100A;
- Maximum Charge Current: 120A;
- Maximum Efficiency: 98%.
- Dimension, WxHxD: 119x313x422 mm;
- Net Weight: 10 kg.
- Humidity: 5% to 95% Relative Humidity (Non-condensing);
- Operating Temperature: 10 °C - 50 °C;
- Storage Temperature: -15 °C - 60 °C.
n°2 12.8V 280Ah 7.17kWh Ultimatron LiFePO4 Lithium Batteries with BMS Smart Bluetooth included
Possibility of connection in series or parallel for both 12v and 24v systems. Ideal for photovoltaic systems with storage.
LiFePO4 lithium battery is definitely the best alternative to 12.8V lead batteries because they have a stable supply voltage even under heavy load. Offering the advantages of lithium: light weight, stable voltage, high number of cycles. It can directly store more than 96% of the energy supplied. High performance even in extreme conditions. Deep and constant discharge and refill efficiency.
Furthermore, thanks to the BMS (Battery Management System) Smart integrated with Bluetooth 4.0 connection, it is possible to monitor the values in real time and the status of the battery directly from your smartphone thanks to the convenient dedicated App, for smartphone or tablet.
The fields of application of lithium batteries are diverse, especially for stationary or mobile use. In particular, mobile homes, solar boats, electric boats, electric scooters, golf cars or even electromobiles/wheelchairs and cleaning machines are increasingly equipped.
- Nominal voltage: 12.8V
- Nominal capacity: 280Ah
- Capacity @ 120A: 300 min
- Energy: 3584Wh
- Resistance: ≤15mΩ @ 50% SOC
- Self discharge: <3% / Month
- Cells: LiFePO4 Cells
- Continuous discharge current: 50A
- Maximum continuous discharge current: 200A
- Peak discharge Cut-Off current: 400A/1s
- Recommended low voltage disconnect: 10V
- Discharge Cut-Off voltage: >9.6V (50 ~ 150ms)
- Reconnect voltage: >10V
- Short circuit protection: 200~600μs
- Recommended charge current: 100A
- Maximum charge current: 200A
- Recommended charge voltage: 14.6V
- Charge Cut-Off voltage: <15.2V (0.5 ~ 1.5s)
- Reconnect voltage: >14.4V
- Balancing voltage: <14V
Performance in temperature
- Discharge temperature: -20 ~ 60 °C
- Charge temperature: 0 ~ 45 °C
- Storage temperature: -5 ~ 35 °C
- High temperature Cut-Off: 65 °C
- Reconnect temperature: 48 °C
- Terminal type: M8
- Terminal torque: 80 ~ 100 in-lbs (9 ~ 11 N-m)
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 with smartphone app
- Case material: metal
- Enclosure protection: IP65
- Extension: LED display
- Dimension (LxWxH): 355x330x190 mm
- Weight: 31 kg
Shipping classification: UN 3480, CLASS 9
Certifications: CE, UN38.3, UL1642 & IEC62133
The reduced VAT is reserved for PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS, end users and qualified photovoltaic and thermal energy installers or heat production INSTALLED IN ITALY. In case you do not have the right to the tax deduction (DEALERS) kindly contact us in advance so that an invoice with 22% VAT can be issued as per the law in force. In the absence of receipt of the declaration the order cannot be shipped as a copy of the VAT declaration form must by law be attached to the company invoice. The declaration form and ID document must be sent to the email address.
After purchase, kindly complete and return the VAT declaration form together with a copy of an ID document.
You might also like
10 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: